To create an integrated and inclusive digital society and economy in Africa that improves the quality of life of African citizens through enhanced communities, technology innovation and digital transformation.
- “Champion for enabling environment for Africa digital innovation, IP commercialization, digital transformation and economic emancipation.”
- A unified voice, advocating Africa’s socio-economic development and sustainability;
- Fostering digital inclusion, collaboration and increased cooperation in the digital eco-system through Africa digital transformation.
- Catalyzing responsible research for an innovation powerhouse of the future.
PAICTA is an organization whose mandate/purpose seeks to act as a digital-transformative body in the interest of:
- ICT Innovation Hubs,
- SME Development & Sustainability,
- Women, Youth & Persons with Disabilities
through meaningful professional engagement with their respective governments, corporates, multinationals, public, private organisations and the African Union.